CMC Bugatti Type 57 Corsica Roadster(CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)
The Bugatti Corsica Roadster, built on a Type 57 S chassis, is one-of-a-kind vehicle that is existent to this day. A British owner first came into possession of this car in 1938. Today it is part of the extraordinary collection owned by Mr. John Mozart in California.
No longer available for ordering!
With this CMC Bugatti Roadster a model car dream has come true in many respects . The roadster with bodywork by London bodybuilder Corsica Coachworks was built in 1938 as a one-off according to the ideals of its owner at the time. At the suggestion and great support of the manufacturer Bugatti Automobiles S. A. S. , CMC implemented this model in 2014 on a scale of 1:18. This was also a dream come true for CMC owner and managing director Shuxiao Jia: she had this car in mind since the 1990s, of which she had once seen a model on a smaller scale. And last but not least, with the Bugatti Roadster, CMC has fulfilled the dreams of many collectors of an exquisite milestone in automobile history – the model representing the car in its pre-restoration condition by its current owner was sold out in a very short time.
But now, as the crowning glory of our Advent campaign, we can offer you a small quantity of this CMC model, which has been sold out for a long time and is often in demand, which we were able to reorder. Don’t miss this unique opportunity, we have only a few models in stock!
- Hand-assembled precision model composed of over 1,780 single parts
- Authentically formed and true-to-scale body, built after the contemporary appearance of the car found in John Mozart’s collection
- Precisely replicated frame made of metal
- Fully functional double-wing engine hood. The wings open to rest on specially-mounted metal buttons
- True-to-the-original replication of the front with beautifully-integrated head lamps
- Perfectly replicated radiator grille and functional metal radiator cap in a chrome finish
- Rear wheels covers with “half-moon” metal tabs
- Functional driver and passenger doors with finely-made hinges
- Highly detailed 8-cylinder in-line engine with all aggregates, pipes, and cabling
- Perfectly spoked wheels and two-wing central locking nuts with right- or left-hand threat for the release of the wheels
- Removable spare wheel in the trunk after the toggle screw is released
- Trunk lid is lockable
- A miniature version of the car jack, air-pump, grease gun and toolkit is enclosed in the trunk
- Finely replicated dashboard with all instruments and controls
- Elaborate underbody with an exhaust system of stainless steel
- High-quality paintwork with an excellent finish
TECHNICAL DATA (ORIGINAL VEHICLE)
- 8-cylinder in-line-engine with two overhead camshafts
- Dry sump lubrication
- Mechanical cable break
- Right-hand drive
|Output:||200 hp at 5,500 rpm|
|Top speed:||approx. 200 km/hr|
|Wheel base:||2,980 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 4,510 mm|
|Track width front:||1,350 mm|
|Track width rear:||1,350 mm|
|Bore x Stroke||72 x 100 mm|
The use of manufacturers’ names, symbols, type designations, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. It does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these manufacturers.
The use of racing term and/or driver names, symbols, starting numbers, and/or descriptions is solely for reference purposes. Unless otherwise stated, it does not imply that the CMC scale model is a product of any of these racing teams/drivers or endorsed by any of them.